Make A Digital Lifestyle YOUR Goal
Manage your Transition to a new Digital Lifestyle:
Tired of the Commute and the 9 to 5 ?
Change your lifestyle WITHOUT creating upheaval + disruption in your life
Work on your own terms. And why not from home ?
Welcome To All Ye Seekers Of Change !
Calling all Digital Wayfarers, Digital Nomads, Energetic Entrepreneurs (-in-the-making), Visual Voyageurs, Online Operators, Travelling Troubadours, Cantillating Chroniclers, Descanting Discoursers and of course you Meandering Minstrels.
Hope I didn't miss anyone out.
Why On Earth Would You Come Here ?
This is indeed a great place to start for any of the following reasons
- You are ready for change in your life
- You believe it is time to invest in yourself, in your education and boost your profile (who said anything about quitting your job?)
- You would like to see the back of the 9-5 and and the idea of working from home or indeed anywhere with an internet connexion appeals to you
- You're attracted the idea of obtaining Recession-proof skills
- You're interested in putting a little bit of self-discipline in your life
- You need to feel you are growing, evolving constantly, staying ahead of the curve
- You want to learn how to create your own online business
- You say NO to quitting your job, but a simple side-hustle, an additional source of income is more your thing
⇒ If you have a thirst for change...
⇒ If you do not want to be left behind by the digital transformation of our society...
⇒ If you're open to some exceedingly varied content...
.........then stick around, mon ami!
Variety, Willingness To Change, Mindset
I'll be covering topics such as Motivation, Change in your life, Mindset, how society is currently undergoing a massive digital and technological transformation. Geopolitics and a bit of music thrown in there now and again.
How about this "OUT OF NOWHERE SUGGESTION"
READ, LISTEN, WATCH, SURF
Check out some of the blogs on things that affect many of us. Feel free to leave your comments:
- Fear Of Change
- 10 Tips on How To Survive A Crisis
- Spring Cleaning In Your Personal Finances
- Boredom At Work
- How about Geo-Politics or the Blockchain
- How To Become Self-Reliant
- Fit Exercise Into Your Daily Routine
or simply feel free to take a cyber cruise round these pages and while away those minutes/hours:
- Free Webinar "Turn A Crisis Into An Opportunity"
- Some Good Reads
- Find out what time it is in Honolulu (♥)
- Some suggestions of entertaining, informative Podcasts
Look forward to engaging with you.
Feel free to contact me.